Notion Habit Tracker
Manage and track your habits all in one place - Notion.
Cultivating good habits lead to an increase in productivity, self-discipline as well as long-term personal growth.
Add this to your personal dashboard and workspace, gain access to this simple, functional and fully customisable template to start keeping track and never miss out a habit you're working on!
- A today, weekly and monthly view of the tracker
- An all-time summary showing your completed habits summary
- Step-by-step guides to use and customise your tracker
Last updated: 8 May 2023
- Set milestones and plan your rewards after reaching your goals
- Self-reflection corner
- Improved instructions page
Habit Tracker Pro
Gain access to:
- All of the above in the Free Template, plus
- Indiviual habit pages - Track the respective habits' progress and document about your habit progress
- View your habit completion rate by the month
- 3 zip files containing 36 custom made Notion Covers (January -> December)
- 4 Seasons of the year (Northern Hemisphere)
- 4 Seasons of the year (Southern Hemisphere)
- Birth Month Flowers
Who am I?
I'm Joash and I enjoy creating simple and functional Notion templates around productivity that can help individuals simplify and elevate their lives.
What is Notion?
Notion is an all-in-one workspace where you plan, write, organize, and collaborate. It provides its users the building blocks to create customized layouts to get work done. Notion is free for a personal plan and is accessible through any device connected to the Internet - be it a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or computer.
- Is this template compatible with a free Notion plan account?
-> Yes, everything will work flawlessly on Notion’s free plan.
- How do I duplicate the template into my Notion workspace?
-> click on the Duplicate button on the top right of your screen.
-> If you’re on a mobile device, click on the ellipses (···) and click Duplicate page.
An all-in-one workspace to keep track of your daily habits